On any given day, I can work with audiences aged 2 – 92 and I love the variety. Because my performance style welcomes numerous types of audience response and interaction opportunities, every show is unique and everyone gets a chance to SHINE in their own special way. Each concert promotes literacy, multiculturalism, and joy. My school shows shed new lights on curriculum standards in language arts, social studies, and theatre arts. My community shows bring family members closer together by empowering everyone to participate and have fun together in a safe and nurturing creative space. Please enjoy viewing my demo and reach out to me today so we can plan our day of story fun in the sun!
Animal Crackers - For Pre-K -thru 2nd Grade
- weaves funny animal folktales, movement games and songs from around the globe for preschool audiences.
Shake Your Tale Feathers
– Rhythm and movement songs and stories to help preschoolers practice reading readiness skills.
Curiosities - For Pre-K -thru 2nd Grade
– A program of wild and wacky, mysterious and slightly scary stories.
Talking Drums - For Families
- Afro-centric folktales and songs.
Traveling Shoes - For Family Audiences
- combines songs and biographical tales of famous Blacks who have travelled for love, fame and fortune.
Winter Wonderland - For Family Audiences
- shares wintery stories and songs from around the world.
- is Twice the Fun! – A parent and child interactive workshop of fun, low-cost and low tech activities to help parents, caregivers and teachers share early literacy skills and a love of reading with children under 8 and under.
Kaleidoscope - 3rd thru 5th Graders
– funny animal folktales, songs and news stories from around the world.
Sunshine Hugs & Kisses
– True stories of all kinds of love from across the globe.
Hero Kids Will Rock You
– Stories from the news and a folktales about kids who are changing the world and helping others.
Know Your Stories
– a combination game show and storytelling concert focusing on animal stories, active listening and fun!
Out of the Dust
– My family history story about being pioneers who helped build the oldest living Black–owned town west of the Mississippi, Nicademus, KS.
Keep Moving Forward
– A tribute to Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. for younger audiences.
We're Better Together
– Stories and songs of unity and hope from around the world.