Animal Crackers - For Pre-K -thru 2nd Grade
- weaves funny animal folktales, movement games and songs from around the globe for preschool audiences.
Shake Your Tale Feathers
– Rhythm and movement songs and stories to help preschoolers practice reading readiness skills.
Curiosities - For Pre-K -thru 2nd Grade
– A program of wild and wacky, mysterious and slightly scary stories.
Talking Drums - For Families
- Afro-centric folktales and songs.
Traveling Shoes - For Family Audiences
- combines songs and biographical tales of famous Blacks who have travelled for love, fame and fortune.
Winter Wonderland - For Family Audiences
- shares wintery stories and songs from around the world.
- is Twice the Fun! – A parent and child interactive workshop of fun, low-cost and low tech activities to help parents, caregivers and teachers share early literacy skills and a love of reading with children under 8 and under.
Kaleidoscope - 3rd thru 5th Graders
– funny animal folktales, songs and news stories from around the world.
Sunshine Hugs & Kisses
– True stories of all kinds of love from across the globe.
Hero Kids Will Rock You
– Stories from the news and a folktales about kids who are changing the world and helping others.
Know Your Stories
– a combination game show and storytelling concert focusing on animal stories, active listening and fun!
Out of the Dust
– My family history story about being pioneers who helped build the oldest living Black–owned town west of the Mississippi, Nicademus, KS.
Keep Moving Forward
– A tribute to Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. for younger audiences.
We're Better Together
– Stories and songs of unity and hope from around the world.